The New Forgotten Uprising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a family here at Forgotten and treat each other with respect, so have a lots of fun and lets bring this family into the light.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cube of Fate!! or Hate? - ur call

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cube of Fate!! or Hate? - ur call Empty
PostSubject: Cube of Fate!! or Hate? - ur call   Cube of Fate!! or Hate? - ur call I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:10 pm

This is a link to a guide on Cube of Fate on PWI forums:
http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=157802

Cube of Fate:
- big sink hole for people with lots of money and wanna try their luck out
- big rewards: lots of exp, chance to win 1 million or 5 million (at cost of 100k or 200k), only place to get mysterious chips directly (nontransferrable btw)

tips:
- always have the guide linked above on before u go in, u can see wat to expect after ur dice has been rolled and not activated yet
- have plenty of mirages with u; trade 1 mirage for 2 dice ticket inside (u need one before u can start)
- carry plenty of cash with u; sum rooms require 100k or 200k to go on, but give u chance to win money ... i usually carry 700k+ when i go in
- buy the bully card ~80-90k and robber card ~50k; its a must for sum rooms and u can always resale for a little loss after cube
- try to go in a squad so u can buff each other before starting; sumtimes u run into each other and can help each other out (or kill each other)
- oo ooo, i forgot, once u enter the begining area of cube, u should relog to remove lag

*feel free to ask me any question, or come along with me on ur begining attempts for guidance, advice, and my buffs
** trial and error, first few runs going to cost u alot of money, heartaches and pain; but once u get used to it, its a lot of fun at a high price
Back to top Go down
Fimbulvtr
Admin
Admin
Fimbulvtr

PostSubject: Re: Cube of Fate!! or Hate? - ur call   Cube of Fate!! or Hate? - ur call I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:47 pm

I HATE THE CUBE!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cube of Fate!! or Hate? - ur call   Cube of Fate!! or Hate? - ur call I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:05 pm

i love the cube it has made me oh around 5 mil in 3 days lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cube of Fate!! or Hate? - ur call   Cube of Fate!! or Hate? - ur call I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 1:49 am

Evil or Very Mad I hate u RF Evil or Very Mad

Everytime u go afk I alway end up stuck or with bad luck in cube ... have u finsihed the cube yet girl?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cube of Fate!! or Hate? - ur call   Cube of Fate!! or Hate? - ur call I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:33 pm

[i]But LonelyMoon i love you lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cube of Fate!! or Hate? - ur call   Cube of Fate!! or Hate? - ur call I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cube of Fate!! or Hate? - ur call
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Forgotten Uprising :: Guides!-
Jump to: