The New Forgotten Uprising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a family here at Forgotten and treat each other with respect, so have a lots of fun and lets bring this family into the light.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TT and other Mats

Go down 
AuthorMessage

TT and other Mats Empty
PostSubject: TT and other Mats   TT and other Mats I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:02 am

Ok i have made another account where TT mats --Herbs and other stuff will be put
for guild uses I will give pw to all marshals...I hope everyone help with putting items
unwanted mat and met herbs here also guild funding will be on one of these char and me
and Dev will have that pw to the bank..I will try my best to make Forgotten a better home for
all......
Back to top Go down

TT and other Mats Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT and other Mats   TT and other Mats I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:52 am

thanks RF... as always, your the best ^^
Back to top Go down

TT and other Mats Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT and other Mats   TT and other Mats I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:00 am

THX....
Back to top Go down

TT and other Mats Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT and other Mats   TT and other Mats I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:57 am

OK i dont know who or why but some 1 out of the 4 ppl that had password to mat account have put a char lock

on for 1 hour i know no need in askin who did it cuz no 1 will tell so im making a new accout

and i guess i will be the one to control it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TT and other Mats Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT and other Mats   TT and other Mats I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TT and other Mats
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Forgotten Uprising :: Guides!-
Jump to: