The New Forgotten Uprising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a family here at Forgotten and treat each other with respect, so have a lots of fun and lets bring this family into the light.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guide for Up LvL fast and reputation itens

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Guide for Up LvL fast and reputation itens Empty
PostSubject: Guide for Up LvL fast and reputation itens   Guide for Up LvL fast and reputation itens I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 4:44 am

This map below is an elaborate guide for fast LvL, obey the order and go up....

Guide for Up LvL fast and reputation itens PW-LvLMapGuide

Go to lvl 1 in initial city of each one and follow the arrow...

I hoppe is useful!!!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by JhonCofe on Thu May 07, 2009 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: And Above Rank   Guide for Up LvL fast and reputation itens I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:09 am

In site of PWI says the rank is requist for quest and itens...at moment only quests with gives ranks itens need rank, of course the hidden quest to.

Ok, is near of impossible take reputacion enough for achieve rank in lvl show in NPC, rendeer , but more later if rank sufficient maybe any of itens call your attention...i post name later go in PWI dataBase for more details.

Rank I
LVL 30+ 300 reputation lol!

Ring ✩Recruit's Badge

Set complet for 10k ea in NPC side of Commander, Archounsor

Wizard ✩✩✩Fireconjurer's Pants, ✩✩✩Robe of the Blesser, ✩✩✩Seal of the Blesser ( belt)

Cleric ✩✩✩Pants of the Blesser, ✩✩✩Fireconjurer's Robe, ✩✩✩Fireconjurer's Seal (belt)

Venomancer ✩✩✩Pants of the Tamer, ✩✩✩Robe of the Tamer, ✩✩✩Seal of the Tamer (belt)

BladeMaster ✩✩✩Plate of Valor, ✩✩✩Cuisses of Valor, ✩✩✩Seal of Valor (belt)

Barbarian ✩✩✩Earthquake Plate, ✩✩✩Earthquake Cuisses, ✩✩✩Earthquake Seal (belt)

Archer ✩✩✩Armor of the Hunter, ✩✩✩Shinguards of the Hunter, ✩✩✩Seal of the Hunter (belt)

This itens are better than magic ones for maybe 10 lvl+, using the 3 have a bonus total in Hp of 140, and +6 or +9 in attribute base of class.

Last edited by JhonCofe on Thu May 07, 2009 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Up LvL fast and reputation itens   Guide for Up LvL fast and reputation itens I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:37 am

Rank II
Lvl 40+ and 1000 reputation Very Happy

Ring ✩✩Private's Badge

This time you get your rank item in lvl 60 + only, pay 50k e get your new Belt, in Dreamweaver Port side of Commander-in-Chief NPC

Wizard ✩✩✩Seal of the Waverider

Cleric ✩✩✩Seal of the Believer

venomancer ✩✩✩Seal of the Miragemaster

BladeMaster ✩✩✩Seal of Fury

Barbarian ✩✩✩Mountainbreaker Seal

Archer ✩✩✩Seal of the Assassin

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rank III

LvL 50+ 2500 reputation Shocked

Pay more 50k and get your new pants...in Dreamweaver Port NPC

Wizard ✩✩✩Pants of the Waverider

Cleric ✩✩✩Pants of Devoutness

Venomancer ✩✩✩Pants of the Miragemaster

BladeMaster ✩✩✩Cuisses of Fury

Barbarian ✩✩✩Mountainbreaker Cuisses

Archer ✩✩✩Shinguards of the Assassin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Up LvL fast and reputation itens   Guide for Up LvL fast and reputation itens I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:54 am

Rank IV

LvL 60+ 5000 reputation Mad

Ring ✩✩✩Lieutenant's Badge

Pay more 50k in NPC dreamWeaver port and get you armor LEGENDARY...

Wizard ✩Robe of the Waverider

Cleric ✩Robe of the Believer

venomancer ✩Robe of the Miragemaster

Blademaster ✩Plate of Fury

Barbarian ✩Mountainbreaker Plate

Archer ✩Armor of the Assassin

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rank V

LvL 70+ 10000 reputation affraid

Only the ring in this rank

✩✩✩Brigadier's Badge = P. Attack: 70M/Attack: 70 Bonus: HP +90 Critical Hit Rate +2%
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Up LvL fast and reputation itens   Guide for Up LvL fast and reputation itens I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 6:15 am

Rank VI

LvL 80+ ????? reputation

Only ring this time, Legendary

✩High Commander's Badge = P. Attack: 85/M. Attack: 85 Bonus: Channelling -3% HP +120 Critical Hit Rate +2%

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rank VII

LvL 90+ ????? reputation

Ring Legendary and itens in this rank.

Ring ✩Marshal's Badge

Pay ????? in 1K Stream NPCs to get itens

Wizard ✩✩✩Seal of the Windcatcher(Belt), ✩✩✩Pants of the Windcatcher, ✩Robe of the Windcatcher,

Cleric ✩✩✩Seal of the Mindtalker (Belt), ✩✩✩Pants of the Mindtalker, ✩Robe of the Mindtalker,

Venomancer ✩✩✩Spirit Taker's Seal (Belt), ✩✩✩Spirit Taker's Pants, ✩Spirit Taker's Robe,

Blademaster ✩✩✩Destroyer Seal (Belt), ✩✩✩Destroyer Cuisses, ✩Destroyer Plate,

Barbarian ✩✩✩Seal of the Lunatic (Belt), ✩✩✩Cuisses of the Berserker, ✩Plate of the Berserker,

Archer ✩✩✩Avenger's Seal (Belt), ✩✩✩Avenger's Shinguards, ✩Avenger's Armor,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Up LvL fast and reputation itens   Guide for Up LvL fast and reputation itens I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guide for Up LvL fast and reputation itens
Page 1 of 1